CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
Cartridge only. Label does have slight peeling at edges. Otherwise excellent condition.
About the Product
- R.C. Pro-Am is a racing video game developed by Rare.
- It was released for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) by Nintendo for North America in 1988, and then in Europe on April 15 of the following year.
- Presented in an overhead isometric perspective, a single player races a radio-controlled car around a series of tracks.
- The objective of each track is to qualify for the next race by placing in the top three racers.
- Players collect items to improve performance, and they must avoid a variety of hazards such as rain puddles and oil slicks.
- It is an example of a racing game which features vehicular combat, in which racers can use missiles and bombs to temporarily disable opposing vehicles.